Thanks everyone who posted in the original forum
. I hope you will recap here your ideas and interests if necessary. In the first post in this group
, I've outline some development strands:
- Looking at other examples of repositories of resources for social action and social enterprise.
- Showcasing examples of what we mean by Social Apps, so people know what we are talking about.
- Understanding the needs of our different potential customers - and working out how to pilot in local communities.
- Building a core group of potential collaborators (that's starting here), and considering how to motivate and reward those who contribute
to the store
- Working out a process to develop a business plan collaboratively, and the values and principles that will underpin this.
- Understanding and planning tech development of the store online
I would really welcome thoughts on the process, and where you feel motivated to contribute.