Anything you would like to say about you or your projects?
I am the Innovation Coordinator at Instituto Pedro Nunes, the technology transfer institution form Coimbra University.
My unit is the VCI - Knowledge Valorization and Innovation Department, which aims to enhance IPN’s technology transfer activities, via market and projects, through the following actions:
- Technology evaluation and commercialization of technologies;
- Support to spin-offs’ creation and tech-based entrepreneurship.
- Support to researchers, students, entrepreneurs and companies on Industrial Property issues;
- Applications and management of national and EU R&TD funded projects;
- IPN’s institutional marketing and communication.
I have worked in projects of IT for nonprofits, and I have great interest in social media strategies for nonprofits
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Social by Social to add comments!