Have you submitted a proposal yet? The deadline of May 3rd is approaching fast.
Here's why you should submit a proposal:
- Show case your work with 700 delegates from over
40 countries and be seen as a pioneer and leader in what you do
you have been part of a successful (or unsuccessful) project with
innovative best practices, lessons learned, hints and tips, then we want
to hear from you
- Benefit from the extensive marketing campaign and promotional exposure/recognition you will receive from being part
of one of the largest conferences serving the information industry.
and your organisation will be listed in the printed brochure (sent to
22,000) and on the website (emails to 24,000).
- Join a roster of industry authorities and use this opportunity to raise your profile.
Previous keynote speakers to the programme include:
Li, Co-Author of 'Groundswell'
* Dame Wendy Hall, Professor
of Computer Science, University of Southampton
* Nigel Shadbolt,
Professor of Artificial Intelligence and Deputy Head Research,
University of Southampton
* Blaise Cronin, Editor-in-Chief, Journal
of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Clay Shirky, Author of 'Here Comes Everybody'
* Jimmy Wales,
* Dr David Weinberger, Co-author of 'The
* Dr Jakob Nielsen, described as 'The king
* Dame Lynne Brindley, Chief Executive, The British
- Selected speakers receive a FREE place to the 3 day conference and co-located exhibition, worth over
For information on conference themes, making your submission and review criteria please click on the links in the box below
I look forward to receiving your proposal
Online Information Conference 2010